

Identitet verificeret
DJ Big Mike's identitet er verificeret.
Fuld refusion ved afbestilling mindst 7 dage før arrangementet.
DJ services for birthday parties, weddings, brunches, private parties, and special events. With experience performing at a variety of celebrations and venues, I know how to read the crowd, set the right atmosphere, and keep the energy going throughout the event. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back R&B vibe, throwbacks, hip-hop, party favorites, or a mix of everything, I tailor the music to fit your crowd and occasion. You bring the people—DJ Big Mike brings the vibe! DJ Big Mike plays 80's, 90's, 00's, r&b, hip hop, reggae, disco, rock, house, top 40, remixes, techno, lounge, and can be booked starting from $100.00...
Læs mereNyttige tjenester, du kan forvente, når du booker denne kunstner.
LydanlægGratis
DJ-pulteGratis
Kom tidligtGratis
KonferencierGratisGør dit arrangement mere mindeværdigt - tilføj nogle af disse tjenester, når du booker DJ Big Mike.
Festlys$50Recent Review
september 2026
I was DJing a party and he came through and asked if he could spin for a while the party goers absolutely loved his selections. Plus his transitions. I’m definitely going to send him leads.
Testimonial
Recent Review
september 2026
Great experience all around! He helped me out with DJing and did an amazing job. He was on time, professional, prepared, and handled business the right way. Everything went smoothly, and I really appreciated his reliability and the way he carried himself throughout the event. Definitely someone I can count on and would recommend to anyone looking for dependable, professional DJ services. 🎧🔥💯
Testimonial
Hvis du ønsker at booke denne kunstner et andet sted skal du vide at der kan forekomme ekstra gebyrer
Denne kunstner opkræver et gebyr på $50 pr. time for at rejse til spillestedet.
Hver booking inkluderer gratis beskyttelse mod kunstneraflysninger, dårlig service og andre problemer såsom ændringer i aftalen.
Læs mereDu kan annullere din booking 7 dage før arrangementet starter gratis - ellers vil 50% blive refunderet.
Læs mere