



Jetzt für Buchungen verfügbar
Vollständige Rückerstattung bei Stornierung mindestens 7 Tage vor der Veranstaltung.
Andrew is a professional DJ from Westbury. I like to play vinyl and cdj, Ragga Drum&Bass and Jungle, and i can be booked starting from £200.00... for an hour set
Mehr lesenHilfreiche Dienstleistungen, die Sie bei der Buchung dieses Künstlers erwarten können.
Dj set
August 2025
Drew aka Deejay Kartel is a professional DJ from Westbury uk. I like to play vinyl and cdj, Ragga Drum&Bass and Jungle, and i can be booked starting from £200.00... for an hour set and for oversea booking the price will be more and accommodation and flights to be booked and confirmed information sent to me before I travel
Testimonial
Wenn Sie diesen Künstler woanders buchen möchten, beachten Sie bitte, dass zusätzliche Gebühren anfallen können.
Dieser Künstler erhebt eine Gebühr von £50 pro Stunde für die Anreise zum Veranstaltungsort.
Jede Buchung beinhaltet kostenlosen Schutz vor Künstlerstornierungen, schlechtem Service und anderen Problemen wie Änderungen des Vertrags.
Mehr erfahrenSie können Ihre Buchung 7 Tage vor Beginn der Veranstaltung kostenlos stornieren - andernfalls werden 50% erstattet.
Mehr erfahrenSoft drinks / water
J2o or orange juice
Meal / snacks
To be provided on stay
DJ decks
Have to be in working order for me to play on and I can dj on 1210s and cdj
Parking
Yes I need parking by club or festival
Table
Yes I want an table for me and my guest x2
DJ decks / cdjs
All equipment had to be in good working order for me to play on and cdj has to have an usb input
Flights
To be booking 2 weeks before event and confirmed information sent to me
Accommodation
Hotel To be booking 2 weeks before event and confirmed information sent to me
Guestlist
X2 people