

Identität verifiziert
Die Identität von DJ Big Mike ist verifiziert.
Vollständige Rückerstattung bei Stornierung mindestens 7 Tage vor der Veranstaltung.
DJ services for birthday parties, weddings, brunches, private parties, and special events. With experience performing at a variety of celebrations and venues, I know how to read the crowd, set the right atmosphere, and keep the energy going throughout the event. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back R&B vibe, throwbacks, hip-hop, party favorites, or a mix of everything, I tailor the music to fit your crowd and occasion. You bring the people—DJ Big Mike brings the vibe! DJ Big Mike plays 80's, 90's, 00's, r&b, hip hop, reggae, disco, rock, house, top 40, remixes, techno, lounge, and can be booked starting from $100.00...
Mehr lesenHilfreiche Dienstleistungen, die Sie bei der Buchung dieses Künstlers erwarten können.
SoundsystemKostenlos
DJ-DecksKostenlos
Früh ankommenKostenlos
MC'ingKostenlosMachen Sie Ihr Event unvergesslicher - fügen Sie bei der Buchung von DJ Big Mike einen dieser Dienste hinzu.
Partylichter$50Recent Review
September 2026
I was DJing a party and he came through and asked if he could spin for a while the party goers absolutely loved his selections. Plus his transitions. I’m definitely going to send him leads.
Testimonial
Recent Review
September 2026
Great experience all around! He helped me out with DJing and did an amazing job. He was on time, professional, prepared, and handled business the right way. Everything went smoothly, and I really appreciated his reliability and the way he carried himself throughout the event. Definitely someone I can count on and would recommend to anyone looking for dependable, professional DJ services. 🎧🔥💯
Testimonial
Wenn Sie diesen Künstler woanders buchen möchten, beachten Sie bitte, dass zusätzliche Gebühren anfallen können.
Dieser Künstler erhebt eine Gebühr von $50 pro Stunde für die Anreise zum Veranstaltungsort.
Jede Buchung beinhaltet kostenlosen Schutz vor Künstlerstornierungen, schlechtem Service und anderen Problemen wie Änderungen des Vertrags.
Mehr erfahrenSie können Ihre Buchung 7 Tage vor Beginn der Veranstaltung kostenlos stornieren - andernfalls werden 50% erstattet.
Mehr erfahren