

Identité vérifiée
L'identité de DJ Big Mike est vérifiée.
Remboursement intégral si l'annulation a lieu au moins 7 jours avant l'événement.
DJ services for birthday parties, weddings, brunches, private parties, and special events. With experience performing at a variety of celebrations and venues, I know how to read the crowd, set the right atmosphere, and keep the energy going throughout the event. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back R&B vibe, throwbacks, hip-hop, party favorites, or a mix of everything, I tailor the music to fit your crowd and occasion. You bring the people—DJ Big Mike brings the vibe! DJ Big Mike plays 80's, 90's, 00's, r&b, hip hop, reggae, disco, rock, house, top 40, remixes, techno, lounge, and can be booked starting from $100.00...
Lire la suiteDes services utiles que vous pouvez attendre lors de la réservation de cet artiste.
Système audioGratuit
platines DJGratuit
Arriver tôtGratuit
MC'ingGratuitRendez votre événement plus mémorable - ajoutez l'un de ces services lors de la réservation de DJ Big Mike.
Lumières de fête$50Recent Review
septembre 2026
I was DJing a party and he came through and asked if he could spin for a while the party goers absolutely loved his selections. Plus his transitions. I’m definitely going to send him leads.
Testimonial
Recent Review
septembre 2026
Great experience all around! He helped me out with DJing and did an amazing job. He was on time, professional, prepared, and handled business the right way. Everything went smoothly, and I really appreciated his reliability and the way he carried himself throughout the event. Definitely someone I can count on and would recommend to anyone looking for dependable, professional DJ services. 🎧🔥💯
Testimonial
Si vous souhaitez réserver cet artiste ailleurs, veuillez noter que des frais supplémentaires peuvent s'appliquer.
Cet artiste facture des frais de $50 par heure pour se rendre sur le lieu de l'événement.
Chaque réservation inclut une protection gratuite contre les annulations d'artistes, un service médiocre et d'autres problèmes tels que des modifications de l'accord.
En savoir plusVous pouvez annuler votre réservation 7 jours avant le début de l'événement gratuitement - sinon 50% sera remboursé.
En savoir plus