

Identitas terverifikasi
Identitas DJ Big Mike telah diverifikasi.
Pengembalian penuh jika membatalkan min. 7 hari sebelum acara.
DJ services for birthday parties, weddings, brunches, private parties, and special events. With experience performing at a variety of celebrations and venues, I know how to read the crowd, set the right atmosphere, and keep the energy going throughout the event. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back R&B vibe, throwbacks, hip-hop, party favorites, or a mix of everything, I tailor the music to fit your crowd and occasion. You bring the people—DJ Big Mike brings the vibe! DJ Big Mike plays 80's, 90's, 00's, r&b, hip hop, reggae, disco, rock, house, top 40, remixes, techno, lounge, and can be booked starting from $100.00...
Baca selengkapnyaLayanan yang berguna yang dapat Anda harapkan saat memesan artis ini.
Sistem suaraGratis
Panggung DJGratis
Datang lebih awalGratis
MC'ingGratisBuat acara Anda lebih berkesan - tambahkan salah satu layanan ini saat memesan DJ Big Mike.
Lampu pesta$50Recent Review
September 2026
I was DJing a party and he came through and asked if he could spin for a while the party goers absolutely loved his selections. Plus his transitions. I’m definitely going to send him leads.
Testimonial
Recent Review
September 2026
Great experience all around! He helped me out with DJing and did an amazing job. He was on time, professional, prepared, and handled business the right way. Everything went smoothly, and I really appreciated his reliability and the way he carried himself throughout the event. Definitely someone I can count on and would recommend to anyone looking for dependable, professional DJ services. 🎧🔥💯
Testimonial
Jika Anda ingin memesan artis ini di tempat lain, harap ketahui bahwa biaya tambahan mungkin berlaku.
Artis ini mengenakan biaya sebesar $50 per jam untuk perjalanan ke lokasi venue.
Setiap pemesanan mencakup perlindungan gratis dari pembatalan artis, layanan yang buruk, dan masalah lainnya seperti perubahan dari kesepakatan.
Pelajari lebih lanjutAnda dapat membatalkan pemesanan Anda 7 hari sebelum acara dimulai secara gratis - jika tidak, 50% akan dikembalikan.
Pelajari lebih lanjut