



Anteriormente jugado en
Baypoint Golf Club · Folks Vibe · Eden Beach Club
Ahora disponible para reservar
Reembolso completo si se cancela con un mínimo de 14 días antes del evento.
I’m Big O, a DJ/ Producer based in Michigan. I play everything from English to Latino, House, Afro House, Arabic and more. I DJ parties, clubs, Weddings, birthdays, and private events, and I can also provide sound, lighting, and MC services. I keep things simple: good music, good energy, and making sure everyone has a great time. Based in Michigan • Serving Metro Detroit & beyond. Book me for your next event and let’s make it a night to remember.
Leer másServicios útiles que puedes esperar al reservar a este artista.
Sistema de sonidoGratuito
Mesas de DJGratuito
MC'ingGratuito
Llegar tempranoGratuitoRendi il tuo evento più memorabile - aggiungi uno di questi servizi quando prenoti Big O.
Luces de fiesta$300Graduation
ottobre 2026
I had an amazing experience with Big O as my DJ!! We hired Big O for my graduation party and he was nothing but amazing! He was incredibly professional and listened to every request we had. Not only did he take my music taste and playlist into consideration but he perfectly blended each song into the next, creating such a fun environment. If anyone’s looking for a fun, professional and exciting DJ experience, I highly recommend Big O!
Testimonial
Si deseas reservar a este artista en otro lugar, ten en cuenta que pueden aplicarse cargos adicionales.
Este artista cobra una tarifa de $20 por hora para viajar al lugar del evento.
Cada reserva incluye protección gratuita contra cancelaciones de artistas, mal servicio y otros problemas como cambios en el acuerdo.
Aprender másPuedes cancelar tu reserva 14 días antes del inicio del evento de forma gratuita; de lo contrario, se reembolsará el 10%.
Aprender más