

Identidad verificada
La identidad de DJ Big Mike está verificada.
Reembolso completo si se cancela con un mínimo de 7 días antes del evento.
DJ services for birthday parties, weddings, brunches, private parties, and special events. With experience performing at a variety of celebrations and venues, I know how to read the crowd, set the right atmosphere, and keep the energy going throughout the event. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back R&B vibe, throwbacks, hip-hop, party favorites, or a mix of everything, I tailor the music to fit your crowd and occasion. You bring the people—DJ Big Mike brings the vibe! DJ Big Mike plays 80's, 90's, 00's, r&b, hip hop, reggae, disco, rock, house, top 40, remixes, techno, lounge, and can be booked starting from $100.00...
Leer másServicios útiles que puedes esperar al reservar a este artista.
Sistema de sonidoGratuito
Mesas de DJGratuito
Llegar tempranoGratuito
MC'ingGratuitoRendi il tuo evento più memorabile - aggiungi uno di questi servizi quando prenoti DJ Big Mike.
Luces de fiesta$50Recent Review
settembre 2026
I was DJing a party and he came through and asked if he could spin for a while the party goers absolutely loved his selections. Plus his transitions. I’m definitely going to send him leads.
Testimonial
Recent Review
settembre 2026
Great experience all around! He helped me out with DJing and did an amazing job. He was on time, professional, prepared, and handled business the right way. Everything went smoothly, and I really appreciated his reliability and the way he carried himself throughout the event. Definitely someone I can count on and would recommend to anyone looking for dependable, professional DJ services. 🎧🔥💯
Testimonial
Si deseas reservar a este artista en otro lugar, ten en cuenta que pueden aplicarse cargos adicionales.
Este artista cobra una tarifa de $50 por hora para viajar al lugar del evento.
Cada reserva incluye protección gratuita contra cancelaciones de artistas, mal servicio y otros problemas como cambios en el acuerdo.
Aprender másPuedes cancelar tu reserva 7 días antes del inicio del evento de forma gratuita; de lo contrario, se reembolsará el 50%.
Aprender más