





本人確認済み
DJ Lemelの本人確認が完了しました
以前にプレイした会場
Waxholmshotel
イベントの最低7日前までにキャンセルすれば全額返金されます。
I create the right atmosphere for weddings, private parties, corporate events, and all kinds of celebrations — big or small. My style spans disco, funk, pop, hip-hop, R&B, rock, and rave energy, always adapted to your crowd and vibe. I bring my own equipment — DJ controller, PA system (suitable for up to 100 guests), and party lighting — so you don't need to arrange anything extra. I speak Swedish, English, French, and Russian — great if you have international guests.
続きを読むこのアーティストを予約する際に受けられる便利なサービスです。
DJデッキ無料
早めに到着無料イベントをさらに思い出深いものに - DJ Lemelを予約する際にこれらのサービスを追加してください.
音響システムSEK 1,000
パーティーライトSEK 500Private party
2026年9月
DJ Lemel was interacting with everyone on the dancefloor and played music everyone loved! Success!!!
Testimonial
Wedding
2026年9月
What an amazing DJ! Her energy was absolutely incredible, and she truly made our wedding in Waxholm even more special. We couldn’t recommend her enough! She’ll know exactly how to adapt to your wedding, whether it’s Swedish, French (like ours!!), or anything else. 100% recommend!
Testimonial
このアーティストは、会場までの移動に対して、1時間あたりSEK 500の料金を請求します。
すべての予約にはアーティストのキャンセルや不十分なサービス、契約の変更などの問題に対する無料の保護が含まれます。
詳しく見る