

Identiteit geverifieerd
De identiteit van DJ Big Mike is geverifieerd.
Volledige terugbetaling bij annulering min. 7 dagen voor het evenement.
DJ services for birthday parties, weddings, brunches, private parties, and special events. With experience performing at a variety of celebrations and venues, I know how to read the crowd, set the right atmosphere, and keep the energy going throughout the event. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back R&B vibe, throwbacks, hip-hop, party favorites, or a mix of everything, I tailor the music to fit your crowd and occasion. You bring the people—DJ Big Mike brings the vibe! DJ Big Mike plays 80's, 90's, 00's, r&b, hip hop, reggae, disco, rock, house, top 40, remixes, techno, lounge, and can be booked starting from $100.00...
Lees meerHandige diensten die je kunt verwachten bij het boeken van deze artiest.
GeluidssysteemGratis
DJ-decksGratis
Kom vroeg aanGratis
MC'enGratisMaak je evenement memorabeler - voeg een van deze diensten toe bij het boeken van DJ Big Mike.
Feestverlichting$50Recent Review
september 2026
I was DJing a party and he came through and asked if he could spin for a while the party goers absolutely loved his selections. Plus his transitions. I’m definitely going to send him leads.
Testimonial
Recent Review
september 2026
Great experience all around! He helped me out with DJing and did an amazing job. He was on time, professional, prepared, and handled business the right way. Everything went smoothly, and I really appreciated his reliability and the way he carried himself throughout the event. Definitely someone I can count on and would recommend to anyone looking for dependable, professional DJ services. 🎧🔥💯
Testimonial
Als je deze artiest ergens anders wilt boeken, weet dan dat er extra kosten kunnen zijn.
Deze artiest rekent een vergoeding van $50 per uur voor het reizen naar de locatie.
Elke boeking omvat gratis bescherming tegen annuleringen door artiesten, slechte service en andere problemen zoals wijzigingen in de overeenkomst.
Meer lerenJe kunt je boeking 7 dagen voor de start van het evenement gratis annuleren - anders wordt 50% terugbetaald.
Meer leren