照片
照片
音乐
音乐
服务
服务
评论
评论
Profile picture

Big O

曾经演出于

Baypoint Golf Club · Folks Vibe · Eden Beach Club

现在可供预订

活动前至少提前 14 天取消可全额退款。

I’m Big O, a DJ/ Producer based in Michigan. I play everything from English to Latino, House, Afro House, Arabic and more. I DJ parties, clubs, Weddings, birthdays, and private events, and I can also provide sound, lighting, and MC services. I keep things simple: good music, good energy, and making sure everyone has a great time. Based in Michigan • Serving Metro Detroit & beyond. Book me for your next event and let’s make it a night to remember.

阅读更多

Big O 演奏

top 40
disco
house
remixes
r&b
Tech House
Latin
Arabic

包含的服务

预订此艺术家时,您可以期待的有用服务。

音响系统免费
DJ设备免费
主持人免费
提前到达免费
Microphones免费

附加服务

让您的活动更加难忘 - 在预订Big O时添加这些服务中的任何一项。

派对灯光$300
Smoke Machine$200
Sparklers$250

5.00 (1 评论)

Danna

Graduation

2026年10月

I had an amazing experience with Big O as my DJ!! We hired Big O for my graduation party and he was nothing but amazing! He was incredibly professional and listened to every request we had. Not only did he take my music taste and playlist into consideration but he perfectly blended each song into the next, creating such a fun environment. If anyone’s looking for a fun, professional and exciting DJ experience, I highly recommend Big O!

Testimonial


Big O 通常在这里演出

城市

如果您希望在其他地方预订这位艺术家,请注意可能会产生额外费用。

旅行费用

该艺术家每小时收取前往场地的费用为$20。


Cueup Protect

每个预订都包括来自艺术家取消、服务不佳以及协议变更等问题的免费保护。

了解更多

关于艺术家

Big O

Big O

DJ

为了您的安全,请勿在Cueup网站或应用程序之外转账或沟通。


需要了解的事项

取消政策

您可以在活动开始前14天免费取消预订 - 否则将退还10%的费用。

了解更多