





身份已验证
Skaii Good的身份已验证。
曾经演出于
Ritz Bar & Lounge, NYC · Industry Bar, NYC · Barracuda Lounge, NYC · Sugarland Nightclub, Brooklyn · G Lounge, NYC · Posh Bar & Lounge, NYC · Elmo, NYC
活动前至少提前 7 天取消可全额退款。
Bringing over four years of open-format NYC club experience to the dance floor, I am a Glam Award-nominated DJ who loves the art of the transition between songs and getting people to dance. With a background as an NPR Radio Reporter, Live Technical Director, and training from Berklee College of Music, I bring expert audio control and professionalism to high-end weddings, private events, and fundraisers. As a gender-fluid, gay musician proficient in Spanish, I celebrate people of all kinds, including the LGBTQIA+ community. I specialize in moving through multiple music genres, eras, and tempos, while reading the crowd to ensure group satisfaction. Having also worked for five years as a high-end catering captain and bartender, I know how to ensure the logistics and pacing of premium events flow smoothly. Additional services include singing live with premium backing tracks, or DJ’ing as drag alter ego Alma Goodies with advanced notice.
阅读更多预订此艺术家时,您可以期待的有用服务。
音响系统$250Anniversary
2026年9月
Great DJ! Plays fun good mix of music! He really is so easy to deal with and will take any requests! Really good at driving the party!
Testimonial
旅行费用已包含在价格中。
每个预订都包括来自艺术家取消、服务不佳以及协议变更等问题的免费保护。
了解更多