





์ด์ ์ ๊ณต์ฐํ ์ฅ์
Beach ยท Yacht ยท Resort ยท Mansion
์ง๊ธ ์์ฝ ๊ฐ๋ฅ
์ด๋ฒคํธ ์ต์ 7์ผ ์ ์ ์ทจ์ํ๋ฉด ์ ์ก ํ๋ถ๋ฉ๋๋ค.
DJ from Los Angeles, California for hire! I am an all in one package that includes DJ/ Sound System/ Lights. My sound system is good for up to 150 people. I can do anything from weddings, to birthdays, to graduations, to clubs. I play disco, dance, techno, edm, trap, hip hop, old school and more. I charge 15,000php for my private party all in one package. Book me for your next private event and I will bring the party to you!
์์ธํ ๋ณด๊ธฐ์ด ์ํฐ์คํธ๋ฅผ ์์ฝํ ๋ ๊ธฐ๋ํ ์ ์๋ ์ ์ฉํ ์๋น์ค์ ๋๋ค.
์ฌ์ด๋ ์์คํ
๋ฌด๋ฃ
DJ ์ฅ๋น๋ฌด๋ฃ
ํํฐ ์กฐ๋ช
๋ฌด๋ฃ
MCํ๊ธฐ๋ฌด๋ฃ
์ผ์ฐ ๋์ฐฉํ๊ธฐ๋ฌด๋ฃBoat Party
2025๋ 2์
Very fun and very professional. Plays music according to the crowd and matches the energy. 5/5!
Testimonial
Birthday
2025๋ 2์
He had everything to throw a party and his music was a vibe!
Testimonial
์ด ์ํฐ์คํธ๋ฅผ ๋ค๋ฅธ ๊ณณ์์ ์์ฝํ๊ณ ์ ํ์ ๋ค๋ฉด ์ถ๊ฐ ์๊ธ์ด ๋ฐ์ํ ์ ์์์ ์๋ ค๋๋ฆฝ๋๋ค.
์ด ์ํฐ์คํธ๋ ๊ณต์ฐ ์ฅ์๋ก ์ด๋ํ๋ ๋ฐ ์๊ฐ๋น $20์ ์๊ธ์ ๋ถ๊ณผํฉ๋๋ค.
๋ชจ๋ ์์ฝ์ ์ํฐ์คํธ ์ทจ์, ๋ถ๋ ์๋น์ค ๋ฐ ๊ณ์ฝ ๋ณ๊ฒฝ๊ณผ ๊ฐ์ ๊ธฐํ ๋ฌธ์ ๋ก๋ถํฐ ๋ฌด๋ฃ ๋ณดํธ๋ฅผ ํฌํจํฉ๋๋ค.
์์ธํ ์์๋ณด๊ธฐ์ด๋ฒคํธ ์์ 7์ผ ์ ์ ์์ฝ์ ๋ฌด๋ฃ๋ก ์ทจ์ํ ์ ์์ต๋๋ค - ๊ทธ๋ ์ง ์์ผ๋ฉด 50%๊ฐ ํ๋ถ๋ฉ๋๋ค.
์์ธํ ์์๋ณด๊ธฐ