

신원 확인됨
DJ Big Mike의 신원이 확인되었습니다.
이벤트 최소 7일 전에 취소하면 전액 환불됩니다.
DJ services for birthday parties, weddings, brunches, private parties, and special events. With experience performing at a variety of celebrations and venues, I know how to read the crowd, set the right atmosphere, and keep the energy going throughout the event. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back R&B vibe, throwbacks, hip-hop, party favorites, or a mix of everything, I tailor the music to fit your crowd and occasion. You bring the people—DJ Big Mike brings the vibe! DJ Big Mike plays 80's, 90's, 00's, r&b, hip hop, reggae, disco, rock, house, top 40, remixes, techno, lounge, and can be booked starting from $100.00...
자세히 보기이 아티스트를 예약할 때 기대할 수 있는 유용한 서비스입니다.
사운드 시스템무료
DJ 장비무료
일찍 도착하기무료
MC하기무료당신의 이벤트를 더 기억에 남게 만들어보세요 - DJ Big Mike 예약 시 이 서비스 중 하나를 추가하세요.
파티 조명$50Recent Review
2026년 9월
I was DJing a party and he came through and asked if he could spin for a while the party goers absolutely loved his selections. Plus his transitions. I’m definitely going to send him leads.
Testimonial
Recent Review
2026년 9월
Great experience all around! He helped me out with DJing and did an amazing job. He was on time, professional, prepared, and handled business the right way. Everything went smoothly, and I really appreciated his reliability and the way he carried himself throughout the event. Definitely someone I can count on and would recommend to anyone looking for dependable, professional DJ services. 🎧🔥💯
Testimonial
이 아티스트는 공연 장소로 이동하는 데 시간당 $50의 요금을 부과합니다.
모든 예약은 아티스트 취소, 불량 서비스 및 계약 변경과 같은 기타 문제로부터 무료 보호를 포함합니다.
자세히 알아보기