Photos
Photos
Music
Music
Services
Services
Reviews
Reviews
Profile picture

Big O

Previously played at

Baypoint Golf Club · Folks Vibe · Eden Beach Club

Available for booking now

Full refund if cancelling min. 14 days prior to event.

I’m Big O, a DJ/ Producer based in Michigan. I play everything from English to Latino, House, Afro House, Arabic and more. I DJ parties, clubs, Weddings, birthdays, and private events, and I can also provide sound, lighting, and MC services. I keep things simple: good music, good energy, and making sure everyone has a great time. Based in Michigan • Serving Metro Detroit & beyond. Book me for your next event and let’s make it a night to remember.

Read more

Big O plays

top 40
disco
house
remixes
r&b
Tech House
Latin
Arabic

Services included

Helpful services you can expect when booking this artist.

Sound systemFree
DJ decksFree
MC'ingFree
Arrive earlyFree
MicrophonesFree

Add-on services

Make your event more memorable - add any of these services when booking Big O.

Party lights$300
Smoke Machine$200
Sparklers$250

5.00 (1 reviews)

Danna

Graduation

October 2026

I had an amazing experience with Big O as my DJ!! We hired Big O for my graduation party and he was nothing but amazing! He was incredibly professional and listened to every request we had. Not only did he take my music taste and playlist into consideration but he perfectly blended each song into the next, creating such a fun environment. If anyone’s looking for a fun, professional and exciting DJ experience, I highly recommend Big O!

Testimonial


Big O usually performs around here

Cities

If you wish to book this artist somewhere else please know that additional charges may apply.

Travel cost

This artist charges a fee of $20 per hour for traveling to the venue location.


Cueup Protect

Every booking includes free protection from artist cancellations, poor service, and other issues like changes from the agreement.

Learn more

About the artist

Big O

Big O

DJ

For your protection, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Cueup website or app.


Things to know

Cancellation policy

You can cancel your booking 14 days before the event starts for free - otherwise 10% will be refunded.

Learn more