Photos
Photos
Music
Music
Services
Services
Reviews
Reviews

DEEJAY KARTEL


Profile picture

DEEJAY KARTEL

Available for booking now

Full refund if cancelling min. 7 days prior to event.

Andrew is a professional DJ from Westbury. I like to play vinyl and cdj, Ragga Drum&Bass and Jungle, and i can be booked starting from £200.00... for an hour set

Read more


DEEJAY KARTEL plays

vinyl
reggae

Services included

Helpful services you can expect when booking this artist.

Dj £200

5.00 (1 reviews)

RuffRider Promotions

Dj set

August 2025

Drew aka Deejay Kartel is a professional DJ from Westbury uk. I like to play vinyl and cdj, Ragga Drum&Bass and Jungle, and i can be booked starting from £200.00... for an hour set and for oversea booking the price will be more and accommodation and flights to be booked and confirmed information sent to me before I travel

Testimonial


DEEJAY KARTEL usually performs around here

Cities

If you wish to book this artist somewhere else please know that additional charges may apply.

Travel cost

This artist charges a fee of £50 per hour for traveling to the venue location.


Cueup Protect

Every booking includes free protection from artist cancellations, poor service, and other issues like changes from the agreement.

Learn more

About the artist

DEEJAY KARTEL

DEEJAY KARTEL

DJ

For your protection, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Cueup website or app.


Things to know

Cancellation policy

You can cancel your booking 7 days before the event starts for free - otherwise 50% will be refunded.

Learn more

Artist requirements

  • Soft drinks / water

    J2o or orange juice

  • Meal / snacks

    To be provided on stay

  • DJ decks

    Have to be in working order for me to play on and I can dj on 1210s and cdj

  • Parking

    Yes I need parking by club or festival

  • Table

    Yes I want an table for me and my guest x2

  • DJ decks / cdjs

    All equipment had to be in good working order for me to play on and cdj has to have an usb input

  • Flights

    To be booking 2 weeks before event and confirmed information sent to me

  • Accommodation

    Hotel To be booking 2 weeks before event and confirmed information sent to me

  • Guestlist

    X2 people