

Identity verified
DJ Big Mike's identity is verified.
Full refund if cancelling min. 7 days prior to event.
DJ services for birthday parties, weddings, brunches, private parties, and special events. With experience performing at a variety of celebrations and venues, I know how to read the crowd, set the right atmosphere, and keep the energy going throughout the event. Whether you’re looking for a laid-back R&B vibe, throwbacks, hip-hop, party favorites, or a mix of everything, I tailor the music to fit your crowd and occasion. You bring the people—DJ Big Mike brings the vibe! DJ Big Mike plays 80's, 90's, 00's, r&b, hip hop, reggae, disco, rock, house, top 40, remixes, techno, lounge, and can be booked starting from $100.00...
Read moreHelpful services you can expect when booking this artist.
Sound systemFree
DJ decksFree
Arrive earlyFree
MC'ingFreeMake your event more memorable - add any of these services when booking DJ Big Mike.
Party lights$50Recent Review
September 2026
I was DJing a party and he came through and asked if he could spin for a while the party goers absolutely loved his selections. Plus his transitions. I’m definitely going to send him leads.
Testimonial
Recent Review
September 2026
Great experience all around! He helped me out with DJing and did an amazing job. He was on time, professional, prepared, and handled business the right way. Everything went smoothly, and I really appreciated his reliability and the way he carried himself throughout the event. Definitely someone I can count on and would recommend to anyone looking for dependable, professional DJ services. 🎧🔥💯
Testimonial
If you wish to book this artist somewhere else please know that additional charges may apply.
This artist charges a fee of $50 per hour for traveling to the venue location.
Every booking includes free protection from artist cancellations, poor service, and other issues like changes from the agreement.
Learn moreYou can cancel your booking 7 days before the event starts for free - otherwise 50% will be refunded.
Learn more