





Available for booking now
Full refund if cancelling min. 7 days prior to event.
All about the groove :) - Top 40, Pop, Oldies, Disco, and of course EDM <3 I love what I do and that’s something that’s tangible.
Read moreHelpful services you can expect when booking this artist.
Sound systemFree
DJ decksFree
Arrive earlyFree
MC'ingFreeWow, will book again.
September 2026
The white speakers, the outfit, Michael has a really professional but fun and highly energetic approach towards DJing. Will be in touch soon thank you!!!
Testimonial
Such great energy!
September 2026
Michael kept a steady playlist and was so open to requests! I think he covered them all and we all had such a great night! Thanks Michael!
Testimonial
If you wish to book this artist somewhere else please know that additional charges may apply.
Travel cost is included in the price.
Every booking includes free protection from artist cancellations, poor service, and other issues like changes from the agreement.
Learn moreYou can cancel your booking 7 days before the event starts for free - otherwise 50% will be refunded.
Learn more